The Rescue School Site Council's Purpose is to:
- Assist in the development and recommendation of the Single School Plan.
- Have ongoing responsibility to review with the principal, teachers and other school personnel the implementation of the Single School Plan and to assess periodically the effectiveness of the plans.
- Annually review the Single School Plan, recommend a new school improvement budget consistent with the Education Code, and, if necessary, make modifications in the plan to reflect changing improvement needs and priorities.
- Review and evaluate the School Safety Plan on an annual basis.
- It is the intent of this council that education be a joint effort of parents, teachers, administrators and other staff - whose common goal is the success of all students, achieved by direct and ongoing contact with students.
- Meetings are held the 1st Wednesday of each month at 3:15PM in room B-2 unless otherwise notified.
- Meetings are open to the public. Meeting agendas and minutes will be link to this page for review.