· Picture Day Make-ups – Did your child miss picture day? No problem! There will be makes up s on Friday, October14th. Purchase information will be available for pick up in the office
- Student Council Elections - This week is Student Council election week! Students who want to run for President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, or Spirit Officer have already submitted their letter to Mrs. Mallot. Beginning tomorrow, these students may put up three posters and pass out stickers to fellow students. We place a strong emphasis on Sportsmanship during this week; I encourage you to talk to your child about this character trait at home.Speeches will be given beginning at 10:00 am on Friday, September 2nd in the Gym. Parents and family members are invited to watch their child deliver a terrific speech!
- No School on 9/5 and 9/6 – There is no school on Monday September 5th (Labor Day) and Tuesday September 6th (Staff Development Day).School will resume on Wednesday, September 7th.Please make a note of that on your calendar.
- Visitors and Volunteers – Please remember to sign in and out in the office if you plan to visit or volunteer during school hours.Please contact the office if you have any questions.
- Yearbook Pictures - Do you have great back-to-school photos of your kids from drop-off or pick-up on Wednesday? The yearbook committee doesn't want to miss out! You can share photos from the first day of school, assemblies, and other Rescue Elementary events with the yearbook and slideshow staff (a volunteer group of parents and students) by emailing or sharing them to: RescueYearbook@gmail.com. Please label photo files with the date, event, and student names (if applicable). Full resolution photos are best!
- Finger Printing and TB Clearance - Volunteers are required to be fingerprinted and have TB clearance on file with the District. Please contact Joan in the office at 530-677-2720 if you have any questions.
- School Communication - We will be sending monthly newsletters (on the first day of the month) with school information as well as sending weekly emails on Mondays to families. In order to ensure that you receive this, please make sure your contact information is updated in the Parent Portal. Please contact the office if you need assistance.
- Bell Schedule and Calendar - Both the bell schedule and the school calendar are posted on our school website at www.rescueelementary.org. Please review and make notes of the dates and times.
Use the to select multiple calendars