- 2017-2018 Open Enrollment begins
February 6, 2017. Click here for more
- 2017-2018 Open Enrollment
Letter to Parents
- Finger Printing and TB Clearance - Volunteers are required to be fingerprinted and have TB clearance on file with the District. Please contact Joan in the office at 530-677-2720 if you have any questions.
- Yard Supervisor Subs Needed – Rescue is looking for folks who are interested in substituting on our Yard Supervisor team. This is a great opportunity to work with students and connect with our school. Please contact the school office if you are interested. Thank you for your service!
- Rescue Costume Parade – We will be holding our annual costume parade on Monday, October 31st at 9:00am. Students may wear their costumes to school, but may wish to change out of their costumes after the parade. Scary costumes are not allowed as we will have young children participating in the parade. Full face masks and weapons are not allowed as well. Families that wish to be present during the parade will need to sign in at the office and get a visitor’s badge. Traffic will be heavier on that day, so please allow for enough time to get to school and utilize the Rescue West parking lot. We look forward to a great parade and appreciate your cooperation.
- Yearbook Purchase – Speaking of yearbooks, don't miss your chance to purchase a yearbook for the lowest price possible! Through Dec. 31st, yearbooks may be purchased for $20 (softcover) and $25 (hardcover). Flyers were sent home with your student this week with instructions for purchasing online, by check, or with cash. For those of you who wish to buy online, visit ybpay.lifetouch.com. Enter ID code: 2517018.
- Visitors and Volunteers – Please remember to sign in and out in the office if you plan to visit or volunteer during school hours. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
- Yearbook Pictures – Do you have great back-to-school photos of your kids from drop-off or pick-up on Wednesday? The yearbook committee doesn't want to miss out! You can share photos from the first day of school, assemblies, and other Rescue Elementary events with the yearbook and slideshow staff (a volunteer group of parents and students) by emailing or sharing them to: RescueYearbook@gmail.com. Please label photo files with the date, event, and student names (if applicable). Full resolution photos are best!
- Yearbook Cover Contest – Calling all students to be creative! Yearbook Club is holding its annual cover contest, now through Oct. 25th. Students in all grades are invited to submit an original design on the cardstock provided. Check your student's folder for detailed instructions and cardstock.
- Red Ribbon Week is This Week! – Red Ribbon week starts Monday, October 23rd! Wristbands will be handed out on Monday. Please make sure your student(s) hold on to their wrist bands ALL week...replacements are not possible. Each day is a scheduled spirit day. Please check the attached flyer for more information.
- Early Release Day on 10/23 – Monday, October 23rd is an Early Release Day. Grades K-5 will arrive at normal time and will be dismissed at 12:45pm. Transitional Kindergarten will follow their normal schedule (8:45am – 12:05pm). Please make pick up arrangements for your student(s). Extended Day is available. Please contact them to sign up at (530) 295-2298.
- School Communication – Communication is very important to us. We will be sending out monthly newsletters with key dates and school information as well as sending weekly emails on Mondays to families. Our school website is also a great resource for accessing Rescue School information. In order to ensure that you receive school information, please make sure your contact information is updated in Parent Portal.Please contact the office if you need assistance.
- Bell Schedule and Calendar - Both the bell schedule and the calendar are posted on our school website at www.rescueelementary.org. Please review and make note of dates and times. There is a list of holidays and minimum days on the calendar as well.
- Get Connected – Are you on Facebook and want to know more about Rescue School? Please like the PTC Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RescueElementaryPtc/ to get regular updates on events and activities.
Use the to select multiple calendars