- Free Summer Meal Program. Click here for details
- Registration - Registration is open for the 2016-17 school year. Please come into the office to pick up a registration packet.
- Finger Printing and TB Clearance - Volunteers are required to be fingerprinted and have TB clearance on file with the District. Staff will be available on August 11th at Back to School Night from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. if you are interested. The cost is $60.
- Cross Country - If your student is interested in participating in Cross Country they will need to have a completed Cross Country packet prior to practicing. Packets are available in the office. Team Participation forms and Sports Physical forms are available on the web site.
- Love and Logic Workshop - Rescue School is pleased to offer a Love and Logic workshop for parents to support them with their children. The workshop is held for six weeks beginning August 25th. Please see the flyer and contact the office if you have any questions.
- School Communication - We will be sending monthly newsletters with school information as well as sending weekly emails on Mondays to families. In order to ensure that you receive this, please make sure your contact information is updated in the Parent Portal. Please contact the office if you need assistance.
- Bell Schedule and Calendar - Both the bell schedule and the school calendar are posted on our school website at www.rescueelementary.org. Please review and make notes of the dates and times.
Use the to select multiple calendars