- Classroom Interruptions – We are trying to minimize classroom interruptions as to not disturb learning for students. If you child has forgotten something or you need to get something to them, we will deliver it during their recess time.Thank you for your help with this.
- PTC General Membership Meeting - The January PTC General Membership meeting is scheduled for this coming Tuesday (1/17) at 7:00pm in the Rescue staffroom. Please come! All ideas and contributions are welcome.
- The Multicultural Fair is Coming Soon! – The annual Multicultural Fair will be held on Friday, February 10th from 3:30pm-6:00pm.There will be fabulous booths featuring our district families as they represent their culture and countries of origin.There will be food, music, entertainment, fashion, and much more!We hope you are able to make this great event and celebrate the diversity of our district!
- Family Life Parent Preview Night – Family Life Parent Preview Nights for parents of 4th grade girls and 5th grade boys and girls will be held on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at Jackson School at 6:00 p.m. Great Body Shop materials and supplemental videos will be shown. Parents are welcome to attend to preview these materials.
- No School on 1/16 – There will be no school on Monday, January 16th in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. School will resume on Tuesday (1/17).
- Stormy Weather Expected this Week – It looks like we have another storm arriving this Wednesday throughout the rest of the week. Please make sure you child is dressed warm and allow yourself enough time to get to school as traffic will be heavy as a result of the weather. Thank you for your help in keeping our students safe and dry!
- Visitors and Volunteers – Please remember to sign in and out in the office if you plan to visit or volunteer during school hours. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
- Finger Printing and TB Clearance - Volunteers are required to be fingerprinted and have TB clearance on file with the District. Please contact Joan in the office at 530-677-2720 if you have any questions.
- School Communication - We will be sending monthly newsletters (on the first day of the month) with school information as well as sending weekly emails on Mondays to families. In order to ensure that you receive this, please make sure your contact information is updated in the Parent Portal. Please contact the office if you need assistance.
- Get Connected – Are you on Facebook and want to know more about Rescue School? Please like the PTC Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RescueElementaryPtc/ to get regular updates on events and activities.
- Bell Schedule and Calendar - Both the bell schedule and the school calendar are posted on our school website at www.rescueelementary.org. Please review and make notes of the dates and times.
Use the to select multiple calendars