The mission of the Rescue School PTC is to raise funds to provide classroom supplies enrichment activities, new technology, and other student benefits that the school district does not supply. We also sponsor various events, to offer opportunities for the community and local merchants to get involved with parents, students, and teachers. Please click here for the PTC Bylaws for more information!
Did you know?
- All Rescue School parents/guardians and teachers are automatically members of the PTC? You do not have to do anything to join!
- You are invited and encouraged to attend our monthly meetings: the third Tuesday of each month, at 7:00 P.M.
- PTC is a non-profit organization. All of our funds and activities are supported solely through donation and fund-raising efforts.
- PTC appreciates and encourages you to be involved at Rescue School whenever you can. Opportunities are varied: supplying baked goods, volunteering for set-up and clean-up crews, providing items for raffles and classroom activities, helping out in our school garden, taking photos for the yearbook, assisting with event planning, serving as an executive board member, or participating in our events are just a few of the many ways you can contribute.
- You can keep up-to-date with our activities at www.rescueptc.com and at www.facebook.com/RescueElementaryPTC.
- Your thoughts, ideas, and concerns are very important to us. If you can't attend our monthly meetings, you can contact us at PTC.Rescue@gmail.com.
How do I Get Involved?
2016-17 Executive Board Members
President— Rebecca Snyder
V.P. Events - Bre Bertolino