Support Your Raiders
Want to get involved?
Here at Rescue Elementary we are always excited for parent involvement. There are many ways to volunteer!
- Volunteer in your child's classroom, school or at a school function
- Here at Rescue Union School District, student and staff safety is very important to us and we now require all volunteers to complete a Volunteer Packet or Application before you can start volunteering at your school or classroom. Download your copy of the Volunteer Handbook which includes our safety compliance as well as requirements that need to be met prior to volunteering.
- Get involved as part of the Watch D.O.G.S. Program
- Who are Watch D.O.G.S.? Fathers, grandfathers, step-fathers, uncles, and other father figures who volunteer to serve at least one day a year in a variety of school activities as assigned by the school principal or other administrator. Ask our office staff for more information.
- Help out in the Raider Bucks Store
- Check in the office for more information
- Join our Rescue PTC
- PTC Meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of every Month at 7:00pm or Contact our PTC President for more details.
- Register with Businesses that Give Back to Rescue School
- Red Card holders log into your account and designate Rescue Elementary to receive 0.5% on most purchases! www.target.com/tcoe
- Log in to your Amazon.com account via smile.amazon.com. Register Rescue Elementary School Parent-Teacher Council as your preferred charity. Then, make sure to always shop at smile.amazon.com to earn up to 1% of all purchases for our school! smile.amazon.com
- RALEY'S/BEL AIR
- Register your Something Extra account (it's free) for Raley's electronic scrip program. Just select Rescue Elementary School https://www.raleys.com/www/scrip_home
- Create an account with your credit cards and store cards. Then, select Rescue Elementary as your preferred school site. When you shop online, in store, at select restaurants with the designated cards, escrip retailers will donate a percentage back to our school! www.escrip.com
- FOR THE SCHOOLS
- This online site is connected to thousands of retailers (Kohl's, Macy's, Target, Walmart, and more). Create a free account (email, name, and password). Choose Rescue Elementary School as your preferred charity. Then, simply start at www.fortheschools.com when shopping online. Rescue will receive 1% to 5% from most purchases.
- BOX TOPS & LABELS FOR EDUCATION
- Save all Box Tops and Labels for Education cut-outs and turn in to your child's teacher on collection days: October, February, and May.
- CURRENT GIVE-AWAY CONTESTS & OPPORTUNITIES