- Classroom Interruptions – We are trying to minimize classroom interruptions as to not disturb learning for students. If you child has forgotten something or you need to get something to them, we will deliver it during their recess time.Thank you for your help with this.
- Early Release Day on 12/5 – We have an Early Release Day scheduled for Monday, November 7th. Morning Kindergarten and TK classes will follow their normal schedule (8:00am-11:20am). Afternoon Kindergarten and TK classes are scheduled to arrive at 9:25am and will be dismissed at 12:45pm. Grades 1-5 will arrive at normal time and will be dismissed at 12:45pm. Please make pick up arrangements for your student(s). Extended Day is available. Please contact them to sign up at (530) 295-2298.
- Yearbook Orders – Don't miss out on a Rescue yearbook at the LOWEST price possible! Order your student's yearbook, for only $20, before January 1. Online orders may be placed at: https://ybpay.lifetouch.com/Yearbook ID Code: 2517017
Alternately, you may pay by check or cash, by turning in orders to the office or your child's teacher. Additional order forms are available in the office.
- Special Schedule for 12/16 - On Friday, December 16th, Rescue students will have an early release schedule.AM Kindergarten and TK will continue with their normal schedule (8:00am-11:20am).PM Kindergarten and TK will arrive at 8:45am and will be dismissed at 12:05pm in order to participate in the Kindergarten Winter Performance at 9:00am. Grades 1-5 will arrive at normal time (8:45am) and will be dismissed at 12:45pm. Please make pick up arrangements accordingly. Please make pick up arrangements for your student(s). Extended Day is available. Please contact them to sign up at (530) 295-2298.
- See’s Candy Pick Up – Did you purchase See’s Candy? Your order will be available for pick up on December 10th at the Santa’s Pancake Breakfast. We thank you for supporting our school by purchasing some goodies for the holiday season!
- Winter Performances – Please come and watch as our students sing holiday songs to spread holiday cheer! Grades 1 – 5 will be performing on Thursday, December 15th at 9:00am and Kindergarten students will perform on Friday, December 16th. All performances will be held in the Gym. Please check in the office before coming to the Gym for the performances. We hope you are able to make it and thank you for taking time to support our students.
- Santa’s Pancake Breakfast – Merry Grinchmas! You are invited to Rescue Elementary’s annual Santa’s Pancake Breakfast scheduled for Saturday, December 10th from 8:30am to 11:00am. There will be great food, great conversation, and of course Santa! Costs are $5 per person which kids 2 years and under being free. Families may buy their tickets early through December 7th. Please see the attached flyer for more details.
- After School Enrichment Classes – Our PTC is proud to offer some amazing STEAM after school enrichment classes. Enrollment forms were sent home with your student Friday. Enrollment is limited and will be filled on a first come basis. Please turn your completed order form with payment to the office. Classes will begin in January. Please see form for details. We are excited about these educational opportunities!
- Visitors and Volunteers – Please remember to sign in and out in the office if you plan to visit or volunteer during school hours. Please contact the office if you have any questions.
- Finger Printing and TB Clearance - Volunteers are required to be fingerprinted and have TB clearance on file with the District. Please contact Joan in the office at 530-677-2720 if you have any questions.
- School Communication - We will be sending monthly newsletters (on the first day of the month) with school information as well as sending weekly emails on Mondays to families. In order to ensure that you receive this, please make sure your contact information is updated in the Parent Portal. Please contact the office if you need assistance.
- Bell Schedule and Calendar - Both the bell schedule and the school calendar are posted on our school website at www.rescueelementary.org. Please review and make notes of the dates and times.
Use the to select multiple calendars