- Picture Day - Picture day is scheduled for Friday, August 26th. Order forms must be completed and accompany student if you wish to purchase pictures.
- Yearbook Pictures - Do you have great back-to-school photos of your kids from drop-off or pick-up on Wednesday? The yearbook committee doesn't want to miss out! You can share photos from the first day of school, assemblies, and other Rescue Elementary events with the yearbook and slideshow staff (a volunteer group of parents and students) by emailing or sharing them to: RescueYearbook@gmail.com. Please label photo files with the date, event, and student names (if applicable). Full resolution photos are best!
- Watch D.O.G.S Orientation - Calling all dads, grandparents, uncles and male guardians!Learn more about how to help Rescue by being a watch dog. We’re having a Watch Dog meeting on Wednesday, August 24th 6:30 pm in our multi-purpose room Refreshments will be provided. Please RSVP to 677-2720 by Tuesday, August 23rd. Those participating will need to make sure they are fingerprinted. If you’ve been thru the training and you’d like to continue being a Watch Dog, you can attend our meeting or call the office to schedule a time to come in. Thank you for supporting our students!
- Finger Printing and TB Clearance - Volunteers are required to be fingerprinted and have TB clearance on file with the District. Please contact Joan in the office at 530-677-2720 if you have any questions.
- School Communication - We will be sending monthly newsletters with school information as well as sending weekly emails on Mondays to families. In order to ensure that you receive this, please make sure your contact information is updated in the Parent Portal. Please contact the office if you need assistance.
- Love and Logic Workshop – Last call for folks that are interested in signing up to attend Love and Logic. The workshop is designed to provide tools for parents to support them with their children. The workshop is held for six weeks and begins this Thursday, August 25th. Attached is the flyer. Please fill out the flyer and turn it into the school office along with payment by Monday, August 22nd. Scholarships are available.
- Early Release Day on 8/22 – Our first Early Release Day is scheduled for Monday, August 22nd.PM Kindergarten and TK classes are scheduled to arrive at 9:25am and will be dismissed at 12:45pm. Grades 1-5 will arrive at normal time and will be dismissed at 12:45pm.AM Kindergarten classes will follow their normal schedule (8:00am – 11:20am). Please make pick up arrangements for your student(s). Extended Day is available. Please contact them to sign up at (530) 295-2298.
- Cross Country – Monday’s practice (8/22) is scheduled from 12:55pm – 1:45pm. Wednesday and Thursday’s practices will resume their normal times from 3:10pm- 4:00pm.
- Bell Schedule and Calendar - Both the bell schedule and the school calendar are posted on our school website at www.rescueelementary.org. Please review and make notes of the dates and times.
Use the to select multiple calendars